11/21/2009

Review of A Master Guide to Income Property Brokerage : Boost Your Income By Selling Commercial and Income Properties , 4th Edition (Hardcover)

When I saw the press release on this book I ordered it right away -- the reason -- three years ago I paid an agent (who had read the earlier version) $80,000 to sell an office building I owned in Denver. This edition is an easy read and, had I read it, I could have saved the $80,000 because the systems are so easy to follow. I think that this book will give a big leg up to any investor, commercial agent or especially any house agent. It should open up a whole new way of doing business for any of them. Chapter 14 is a real eye opener. It looks like anyone can easily learn to sell any sized property with these easy tools!

Mike Pearlman



Click Here to see more reviews about: A Master Guide to Income Property Brokerage : Boost Your Income By Selling Commercial and Income Properties , 4th Edition (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment