11/28/2009

Review of Strategic Partnerships: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Joint Ventures and Alliances (Hardcover)

From the first I found the book to be filled with good information. Most business books put me to sleep, but this one kept me turning pages, a nice change.Why the change? because it offered great insight and ideas that get my creative mind flowing and showed me what great ventures are easily with in my reach.

Don't get me wrong, I've done my share of host beneficiaries and joint venture deals in the past, but I have never thought them though as the author suggests and outlines. The anthers JV outline is really a great way to work your way though the process fromdeciding on a partner to the final ending of the deal. All in all a great resource.

My suggestion is that if you have been thinking about getting a few deals going but are waiting to learn more, then wait no more. This book will put you on a solid footing to really go for it. And if you have done deals in the past and are wondering how to get better at the art then again this book is a great resource even for those with some kills under their belt.

On a bottom line note, for me business book boils down to this: Did the book help me to make money? So far it has not but I have only had it a few days. But the points are so clear and understandable that I'm going to look up past Host Ben partners and JV partners just to see if we can get the ball rolling again but this time even better and with even more profit. So yes I can easily predict that this book will help me make more money and profit in my business.

With that stated this book is all in all one of the best real world business books I've read in a while. It is a business builder and asset.

One last comment. The book is written with minorities in mind. Don't let that fool you even if you are Joe Average Every Man. The information will work for any business and any person.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Strategic Partnerships: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Joint Ventures and Alliances (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment