11/27/2009

Review of Building Wealth (Hardcover)

Russ Whitney's book was just the information I needed to begin my ascension from bankruptcy to financial independence.I saw an ad in the newspaper for an investment seminar he was sponsoring.While there was no way I could afford to attend it, the book was the perfect solution.I bought it.I was completely riveted, motivated and inspired.I couldn't help but take action on the concepts he detailed.Within one month of reading the book, I bought my first investment property.Within 10 months I had nine more.I, of course, had no money and bad credit at the time and was able to overcome it all with the information he provided.His style is relaxed and easy to read.He takes a complicated financial subject and makes it possible for the layman to assimilate and put into practice.He made me feel that if he could achieve wealth rising from a $5 an hour job as a hog slaughterer that anyone could.I believed him and it sure paid off.I'm now working on a success story of my own!I highly recommend this book as a must for any would be investor.Even now as an accomplished and experienced investor, rereading the book still provides me with new insights and I now see different levels of techniques to try.If you are not inspired and educated by this book, you may be completely without passion!Get the book, you'll be glad you did!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Building Wealth (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment