11/20/2009

Review of Macmillan Dictionary for Students (Hardcover)

My daughter (4th) grade was having homework in which she continually needed a dictionary for home use.We purchased this one, and it has been very worth it.We have used it time and again all year long and will continue to do so.The definitions are easy to read and comprehend, as well as up to date.My daughter loves it and so do I.It is written for a child to read and understand, yet at the same time, the definitions are accurate and not "watered" down just because it is a dictionary for kids. I highly recommend it to all parents of kids who will need help with definitions in their homework and also, as they read for pleasure. Finally, I AM a teacher, and as I teacher I recommend it HIGHLY as I have had many opportunities to compare it to many other dictionaries.... and this is one of the best!!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Macmillan Dictionary for Students (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment