11/28/2009

Review of The American Heritage High School Dictionary, Fourth Edition (Hardcover)

I was looking for an Amarican dictionary that could see my 7 year old son through college. I scanned the Amazon and read in detail about all available dictionaries and made this choice. Now I am using it myself also.

It presents works broken into syllables and the pronunciation keyis provided on every page. This makes correcting pronunciation easy.

Itis partially illustrated. This makes it pleasant to read.

Although it isthick, it is light. This is an important consideration for students.

Thebinding is strong, so is the paper. I am sure it will see my son throughcollege.



Click Here to see more reviews about: The American Heritage High School Dictionary, Fourth Edition (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment