11/17/2009

Review of The Handbook of Financing Growth: Strategies, Capital Structure, and M&A Transactions (Wiley Finance) (Hardcover)

As a CEO I usually don't have the time or inclination for doing reviews on books, but I found the Handbook of Financing Growth to be a "must read" for any Business Owner looking for money to grow their business. The book is written in a very readable format and gives a good educational insight on the different types of financing that can be put in place to help grow your business. I have read the first edition twice, given two copies to other CEO's and have had two of my Presidents read it as well. Excellent read and one of the 5 Books on my CEO must read list!



Click Here to see more reviews about: The Handbook of Financing Growth: Strategies, Capital Structure, and M&A Transactions (Wiley Finance) (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment