10/26/2009

Review of You Can't Predict a Hero: From War to Wall Street, Leading in Times of Crisis (Hardcover)

I have a large palette when it comes to what I read, and on first look, the story of a Wall Street broker is not something I would usually place high on my list as a "must read". At the urging of a family member whose advice when it comes to good books is top rate, I picked up this one.I absolutely loved it.It is one of the most compelling true stories I've read quite some time and it is wonderfully written. Getting to know Mr. Grano and his accomplishments in the face of diverse and sometimes harrowing challenges is one of the most compelling human stories I've read in some time.The book is both inspirational and educational, one I will keep in my library and refer to when needed. Thank you Mr. Grano.



Click Here to see more reviews about: You Can't Predict a Hero: From War to Wall Street, Leading in Times of Crisis (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment