10/27/2009

Review of Real Estate Rainmaker: Guide to Online Marketing (Hardcover)

Any agent, new or old, can use this one.I was actually looking for info to help me with my mortgage business - and this one delivered.It is for R.E. agents (actually Realtors), but alot of it could be used for almost any internet business.Teaches you how to make the center of your business your webpage.

Without getting into too much detail, this book covers topics such as:Why not to use your name as your domain name, how to use multiple domains, driving traffice to your website, capturing e-leads, follow up, turning leads into customers for life, email marketing, building an email database, using virtual assistants and more.In depth.This is the type of book I have been waiting for (and again, I'm in the mortage business - not a real estate agent!)



Click Here to see more reviews about: Real Estate Rainmaker: Guide to Online Marketing (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment