10/20/2009

Review of The 16% Solution: How to Get High Interest Rates in a Low-Interest World with Tax Lien Certificates, Revised Edition (Hardcover)

The 16% Solution is an excellent book to help you get started investing in a very powerful and safe investment.

True it was written back in the 90's, but things really haven't changed all that much. And yes it is true that institutions are in on tax liens, but the real truth is that these were and are and always have been the primary players. I suspect the negative reviews are from banks and other institutions who do not want you to know about these outstanding investments.

The rate of return is not cut in stone. While you are not guaranteed 16%, in some states and in many cases you can earn 50%...even today.

I invest in tax liens and especially over the last three years, have far outperformed the stock market and other forms of investment. I have also picked up houses for pennies on the dollar via tax liens. Remember, a tax lien is superior to all other liens, even IRS liens.

As I said, I invest in tax liens and the USA is a huge market place. I don't feel that letting you know what a great investment tax liens are is going to hurt my business. And no, I do not have any courses or books to sell. Nor am I in any way associated with this author or any other author or seminar promoter. I just believe in these investments based on my own experience and hate to see potential investors scared away from a very powerful and lucrative investment because of one malcontent who is only trying to push a dead website which does have books and seminars to sell.

I guess I am old fashioned that way.

The 16% Solution is an outstanding book and I highly recommend it.



Click Here to see more reviews about: The 16% Solution: How to Get High Interest Rates in a Low-Interest World with Tax Lien Certificates, Revised Edition (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment