10/16/2009

Review of Modern Pricing of Interest-Rate Derivatives: The LIBOR Market Model and Beyond (Hardcover)

I bought this book two years ago and couldn't follow it. After reading other books I found in surprise that I understand what he is talking about now (books not about the same subjects though). The book is well written and I finished the first five chapters. It has many scary formula but the good thing is the author does provide simple examples. It would be even better if he could provide some simple spread sheets for people to play with. I bet he has them. Formula are for mathematicians (I got a master in Math but still I don't feel easy at reading formula. You have to keep one thinking what i is and what k is and they location in the matrix and so on). Well the first 5 chapter is all about covariance matrix and no arbitrage drifts, I bet the later chapters have sophisticated stuff ... it will keep my commute to new york interesting



Click Here to see more reviews about: Modern Pricing of Interest-Rate Derivatives: The LIBOR Market Model and Beyond (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment