3/13/2010

Review of Streetsmart Guide to Valuing A Stock: The Savvy Investor's Key to Beating the Market (Hardcover)

The methodology doesn't cover some industries (financial, insurance etc) but for the majority of companies this will come up with an intrisic value (not book value) of the future earnings discounted over time for inflation, risk etc. I made a spreadsheet that does the methodolgy the book teaches,but the author has one for sale. I wish I had the spreadsheet beforereading it, as I had to reread sections to gain a good understanding afterI had the spreadsheet. It allows you to follow along his examples and"see" the numbers and forecasts effect the valution. I will emailmy version to any interested parties. No instructions, bare bones, butworks. You wont understand it without the book.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Streetsmart Guide to Valuing A Stock: The Savvy Investor's Key to Beating the Market (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment