3/14/2010

Review of The United States since 1980 (The World Since 1980) (Hardcover)

This book isn't what I expected.I wanted more facts and information on how the middle class has lost ground since 1980.This book is a good overview of government policy for the past twenty five years.You walk away from this book with a good overview of history.I'm going to have to dig a little deeper for the actual data that this book was based upon.
I'm a huge Dean Baker fan.Most economists are slaves to their perspectives.It's really hard to get good economic and fiscal views outside the corporate American view.Baker allows us to be free.
Baker predicts a recession this year because of the housing bubble.Lets see how accurate he is.I'm betting on Baker.Don't bank on the Wall Street guys, they seem more interested in protecting their clients than getting you truth.



Click Here to see more reviews about: The United States since 1980 (The World Since 1980) (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment