3/11/2010

Review of Rubinstein On Derivatives (Hardcover)

So I took the class with the man last quarter and thought I did not need the book. Well, by the end of the semester I started reading it and I was pleasantly surprised by the organized nature of the book. Rubinstein's thoughts are well explained and there is a lot of clarity in his derivations, which are not overly mathematical . Rubinstein comes from another era in finance, an era when intuition was more important than the math. Right now, there is so much math in finance that intuition seems to be undervalued, which is a shame.

If this book had a solid set of questions and answers at the end, it would be a great book. Then again, we got our own problem sets from the professor, so I can't complain about that myself.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Rubinstein On Derivatives (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment