3/12/2010

Review of Commodities for Every Portfolio: How You Can Profit from the Long-Term Commodity Boom (Hardcover)

After spending the last 10 years investing in stocks and seeing the rapid climb in commodity prices, I wanted to learn more about the markets and how to profit from the move. After seeing Mr. Balarie on many business channels I decided to pick up his book, and I am glad I did.

Balarie starts the book with his opinion that the commodity bull-run is far from over while highlighting many key drivers to support the sustainability of the rally.
What I found the most beneficial was where he goes into the many ways to investment in commodities and the inherent risks involved.

If you are interested in commodities this is a must read.





Click Here to see more reviews about: Commodities for Every Portfolio: How You Can Profit from the Long-Term Commodity Boom (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment