3/15/2010

Review of Cash-Rich Retirement: Use the Investing Techniques of the Mega-Wealthy to Secure Your Retirement Future (Hardcover)

I recently took early retirement and have checked out several books looking for help to make my income last.This is the best of the lot.It helped me understand ways of shielding my investments from "performance whiplash".It also gives straightforward advice about new funds, indexes, health insurance, annuities and even reverse mortgages.Whether you are already retired, thinking of retirement, decades away from retirement orsomewhere in between, this book will help you.I give it high marks for good advice, good tools, and a clear action plan for stronger finances.Best of all, it is easy to read and understand.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Cash-Rich Retirement: Use the Investing Techniques of the Mega-Wealthy to Secure Your Retirement Future (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment