1/24/2010

Review of Operation Financial Freedom: The Ultimate Plan to Build Wealth and Live the Life You Want (Hardcover)

This book opened my eyes to a whole new world. It has taught me so much.It is different than the usual "get out of debt" type books, it walks you through step by step on how to do everything! There is nothing that this book does not cover.From getting your finances in order and tackling credit card debt, to going into business for yourself, buying a home, getting more money at tax time, saving plans, the list goes on and on.I truly enjoyed reading the book because I was learning tons of things that I never knew.I have read this book more than once, I use it as a guide anytime I come across anything questionable dealing with my finances. It is a great book!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Operation Financial Freedom: The Ultimate Plan to Build Wealth and Live the Life You Want (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment