1/25/2010

Review of Get Your Business to Work!: 7 Steps to Earning More, Working Less and Living the Life You Want (Hardcover)

In Get Your Business To Work! George Hedley shares lessons learned the hard way on not only what to do, but what to avoid when it comes to building an "On-Purpose, On-Target" business. If you are a small business owner who is tired of working for your business instead of the other way around, this book is for you. George sets out an easy to follow business blueprint that helped me change the way I look at the title "Business Owner".

I followed a similar path to George's construction business, but never could seem to get beyond a certain level, until now. I found exceptional value in the tools, assessments and valuable tips I found in his book. Right from the first page assessment I learned how to change not only my thinking, but also the outcomes I encountered while running my business day to day.

I've watched many of my associates run their businesses more like a hobby than a professional organization. George helped me understand how to raise the bar and create systems to not only organize my operations, but get more done in less time.

One of the most valuable elements is George's extended resources. His Business-Builder Worksheets helped me put down on paper exactly what I needed to do to grow my business. Just the process of writing it down helped clarify my goals, while pointing me in the right direction.

If you are a business owner or entrepreneur who feels stuck at your present level of revenue, success or "fun", buy this book!

Get Your Business to Work!: 7 Steps to Earning More, Working Less and Living the Life You Want



Click Here to see more reviews about: Get Your Business to Work!: 7 Steps to Earning More, Working Less and Living the Life You Want (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment