12/16/2009

Review of Stick Out Your Balance Sheet and Cough: Best Practices for Long-Term Business Health (Hardcover)

"Stick Out Your Balance Sheet" has made me, a small business owner, aware of the financial reporting and information I should be regularly looking at.In the midst of business activities and deadlines it's easy to neglect the pulse of your business.While I have been vaguely aware of needing regular information flow on the financial health of my business, I wasn't quite sure how to get started.Witty, concise and to the point, Gary Patterson's book explains complex business processes in a simple language and raises awareness of the crucial information flow that may be missing in your company.It has jolted my head out of the sand and motivated me to establish regular reporting on the financial health of my business.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Stick Out Your Balance Sheet and Cough: Best Practices for Long-Term Business Health (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment