12/13/2009

Review of Break Down Your Money: How to Get Beyond the Noise to Profit in the Markets (Hardcover)

This is the best financial book I have ever read.I never imagined that learning about the stock market and investing in it can be fun.Tracy Byrnes makes it just that. Her book is easy to read, funny and so informative. It is like sitting and chatting over coffee with your best friend. That is how you feel after reading her book. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in understanding the market. It would also be an excellent educational book to be used in universities. It is that good and more.I couldn't put it down once I started reading it. Thank You Ms. Byrnes.





Click Here to see more reviews about: Break Down Your Money: How to Get Beyond the Noise to Profit in the Markets (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment