4/04/2010

Review of 7 Steps to Becoming Financially Free: A Catholic Guide to Managing Your Money (Hardcover)

While there are a lot of personal finance books, only a few really deal with the reasons why a person/family get into a debt situation.Well this book starts with the reason why and goes from there.The book is divided into two parts: "the reasons why" and "what to do about it".

Personally, I didn't know what I'd get out of the book (I've read a number of finance books by secular authors). To my surprise, I actually started to understand where I was making my mistakes and where my place and my money's place are in God's plan.If you want to finally fix your money problems, this is the book for you.

I must admit that the second part of the book is much more helpful with the workbook, so plan on buying both.



Click Here to see more reviews about: 7 Steps to Becoming Financially Free: A Catholic Guide to Managing Your Money (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment