2/14/2010

Review of Spiritual Manifestos: Visions for Renewed Religious Life in America from Young Spiritual Leaders of Many Faiths (Hardcover)

This book inspired me. Several years ago I lost interest in organized religion. But, I have always remained someone passionately involved in spirituality--deepening my own and helping others to do the same. This inspiring collection of pieces by young (30-somethings)spiritual/religious leaders showed me that religion is worth a second look. Things are changing, it seems! Lama Surya Das says on the back jacket: "Spiritual Manifestos helps us awaken to the fresh breath of new spirituality in our land and our hearts. It is a call to transformation, both personal and communal. Don't miss it!" I agree. (If you still aren't ready to look anew at organized religion, I recommend another book to you: "Who Is My God?")



Click Here to see more reviews about: Spiritual Manifestos: Visions for Renewed Religious Life in America from Young Spiritual Leaders of Many Faiths (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment