2/18/2010

Review of If Your Life Were a Business, Would You Invest In It?: The 13-Step Program for Managing Your Life Like the Best CEO's Manage Their Companies (Hardcover)

I was revising my life plans and goals when I stumbled across an article on this book. Many of the concepts are similar to those I tried to communicate in my books (Conscious spending for Couples and The Ms. Spent Money Guide), but applied to ones whole life... it's a nice structure for something that I have always done and always preached that others do - align what you do with what you truly value. Even if you don't buy the book, please buy the concept! It's great.



Click Here to see more reviews about: If Your Life Were a Business, Would You Invest In It?: The 13-Step Program for Managing Your Life Like the Best CEO's Manage Their Companies (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment